Bob Critchley is an accomplished speaker, having undertaken presentations on his key areas of expertise throughout Australia, Asia, Europe, USA and Latin America.
Within this site, we have outlined some of the areas that Bob can speak on, but the list is not exhaustive.
He is able to speak for inhouse corporate conferences, customer conferences for corporations and for industry bodies covering small, interactive groups and larger audiences.
Testimonials are available that show he is regarded as knowledgeable, well researched, focused on the needs of the audience and has the ability to bring in real life examples to illustrate key points exuding empathy with his audience.
Bob speaks at conferences where he can truly make a difference, and limits his presentations in any one market to avoid saturation. This is why he is highly in demand and only speaks at conferences where he has met the principals, understands what they wish to accomplish, and is confident of being able to give the customer far more than they anticipate or expect. If he does not believe this will be the outcome, the assignment will be refused politely.
A more detailed summary of presentations is available on request.
Please email email@example.com or call Bob’s office on 61 2 9233 4211 for more information.
Speaker Presentation Topics
- Succession Planning for Corporations
- Succession Planning for Family Companies
- Leveraging the Multigenerational Workforce to Maximise Performance
- Developing a Winning Culture to Ensure Sustainable Success and Retention
- Leadership for Success
- The Labour Crisis Still Exists – it is Just Taking a Vacation!
- Go for Gold! How to Make Your Company Best in Market
- Demonstrating to the CEOs that HR is a Significant Profit Centre
Bob customises all his presentations for clients and the above is a sample of the presentations that he has undertaken. If you have a specific need that fits his core competencies, but is not listed above, please contact us now to discuss.